The conference will allow participants to connect and discuss with fellow professionals throughout the day:
- 08:30 AM – 09:00 AM Registration
- 09:00 AM – 10:00 AM Keynote Lecture
- 10:00 AM – 01:00 PM Panel Discussions
- 01:00 PM – 02:00 PM Lunch
- 02:00 PM – 04:00 PM Short Lectures
- 04:00 PM – 06:00 PM Workshop
- 06:00 PM – 08:00 PM Networking Reception
Want to be part of Future of Design 2017? Become a sponsor by selecting one of the sponsorship packages below. For more info, contact email@example.com.
Your sponsorship will provide exposure to a wide audience of engineers, architects, contractors and researchers, including young professionals in the community. Sponsorship opportunities are as follows:
FULL CONFERENCE SPONSOR ($2,000)
- Display Table with Event Space for full duration of the event
- Large Logo on Website
- Large Logo on Program
- Large Logo on any e-blast/ program Flyers
- Logo on Sponsor Slide (displayed during the Welcome Address and Closing Remarks)
- Free Passes for up to 4 representatives to attend the event
- Optional Add-ins
- (+$1,000) Named Sponsor of Lunch Hour
- (+$1,500) Named Sponsor of Cocktail Hour
ALLIED SPONSOR ($500)
- Logo on Website
- Logo on Program
Date and Location
IABSE – International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering
The International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering (IABSE) is a scientific / technical Association comprising members in 100 countries and counting 51 National Groups worldwide. Founded in 1929 it has its seat in Zurich, Switzerland. The President of IABSE (2016-2019) is Fernando Branco, Portuqal.
IABSE deals with all aspects of structural engineering: the science and art of planning, design, construction, operation, monitoring and inspection, maintenance, rehabilitation and preservation, demolition and dismantling of structures, taking into consideration technical, economic, environmental, aesthetic and social aspects. The term ‘Structures’ includes bridges, buildings and all types of civil engineering structures, composed of any structural material.
If you are not yet a member, please consider joining here. Members will enjoy a discount on all future IABSE events, access to the wealth of information that is the library of current and past publications and a copy of the quarterly journal of the SEI (Structural Engineering International), the leading international journal of structural engineering. We look forward to meeting you at today’s IABSE U.S. Group event.
Future of Design 2015 – IABSE British Group
Future of Design 2014 – IABSE British Group